1 1/2 Cups ChoklaTude brewed grounds 1 Cup Flour
2 Cups Sugar (divided) 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
2 Sticks of Butter 1/4 tsp Salt
4 Eggs 2 tsp Vanilla
1/2 tsp Cinnamon (optional)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees & grease & flour (or line w/parchment paper or foil) a 9x13 inch pan.
- Place grounds & 1 cup of sugar in a food processor & blend until smooth.
- Cream butter and remaining 1 cup of sugar until fluffy. Add "Tude" mixture & vanilla & mix well. Add eggs one at a time & mix well.
- Mix dry ingredients in a separate bowl, add to wet ingredients & mix well.
- Spread in baking pan & bake for approx. 35-40 mins. or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Let cool before serving. If you can! =)
- Note: Do not expect these to taste like your "traditional" chocolate brownies! They have a taste similar to gingerbread or spice cake!